Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Raspberry Tea

This kit did not even have a name until late last night when it all came together. I had the raspberries but that just didn't seem to be enough of a theme. Once I decided what to do with it, I couldn't wait to get it finished and offer it to you all as a freebie. This kit turned out to be bigger than I thought so I'm going to offer it in 4 parts over the next few days, so be sure to check back to get the other parts. As always, I love to hear what you think. And I would love to see what you have created with my kits. So if you email me your layouts I will post them here for everyone to see, or leave me the link to your blog or gallery so I can check them out there. Here is the preview to part 1 of Raspberry Tea with the download links below it. I'm offering it in Tagger size too.




Links Expired

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jun. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 24 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! So fun. Love the frames! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete