I am so excited about this collab kit! I had a ton of fun creating it alongside my dear friends, Aimee Harrison and Christine of Digilicious Designs. So here we have Puddle Jumpin'! We have several options for purchase, there is the kit, which includes 31 papers, 90 elements, and 1 alpha. There is a cardstock pack, a styles pack with glitter styles and glossy styles and a QP album with 6 pages in it. And then we have the whole bundle available to buy together! This kit is exclusive to theStudio. You can head over to the store and check it out HERE Everything is 25% off this week, except the bundle, which saves you 40%!
I've got tons of awesome LOs here by our CT Teams to share with you. And then we'll get to the freebies! There are a ton of them between us all.
A hybrid LO by Snips and Snails CTM Elisabeth:. You can check out her tutorial on thirds on her blog HERE
By Aimee Harrison CTM Netta:
By Aimee Harrison CTM Susan:
By Aimee Harrison CTM midnightscrapper:
By Aimee Harrison CTM Bernie:
I have a little freebie for you today. It's a coordinating Word Art. The download link will be below the preview. Please enjoy!
And there are a bunch of other freebies that you can go grab. Christine has a QP on her blog HERE
TheStudio blog has this QP that you can grab HERE (also there will be another freebie in tomorrow's newsletter from theStudio, so be sure you are signed up!)
And Aimee has another QP for you on her blog HERE
I'm hoping to find a few committed CTMs. I have a very easy going team with private forums for team communication and a CT Manager.
You can find links to my stores and my facebook on the sidebar so you can check me out too!
- 2 LOs per required full Kit, 1 LO per Mini -1-3 per month
- Hybrid artists - 1 project per required Kit - maximum 2 required products per month
- Post LOs at DST, Divine Digital, theStudio, on your blog
- Enable once per month
- Fun, friendly Team
- Accessible Designer and CT Manager
- Access to other products in my store for LOs
- Reasonable turn-around times, never shorter than 1 week for 1 required LO, usually at least 2 weeks for most required LOs
- Opportunities to work with other non-required products
- Opportunities to work with collaborations (past and present designers collaborated with include: Studio RA, Digilicious Designs, Aimee Harrison Designs, Susan Godfrey Designs....)
- Opportunities to have LOs featured alongside designer products in publications and other stores (I've been featured at The Daily Scrapper and have another publication lined up as well as a guest spot)
Does this sound like a team for you? Please send me an email to email@example.com with CT Call in the subject. Call end April 17th!
Include the Following:
- A little about yourself
- Other CT or Design committments
- A Link to your most complete gallery
I look forward to hearing from you!!