Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day Sale and Challenges!

Happy Leap Day Everyone!! I wanted to let you know about a few things going on in celebration of this special day.

First, everything (excluding some collabs) in both of my stores is 29% Off today! So head over to DIVINE or THESTUDIO and do a little shopping.




There are also some special challenges going on over at Divine. There are 24 challenges and 24 hours to complete as many as you want/can. Team Divine has created pieces to Leap into Spring as the challenge prizes. Complete all the challenges to collect all the pieces of this kit. Don't worry, if you miss some, they will be in the store tomorrow. You can find the challenges in the DIVINE FORUMS.

I am hosting a JOURNALLING CHALLENGE with this prize:


And a SCRAPLIFT CHALLENGE with this prize:


This last part is IMPORTANT! Be sure to stop back in tomorrow. There are a couple things going on. First, it's blogtrain day! So you will want to stop by and see what I have for you. I'm also part of the Divine Download a Day for the first part of March with Royanna and Kimberly Schlehahn. I'll have all the info on that so you don't miss any pieces of the kit and also a coordinating set of cardstocks to start you off. Be sure that you are signed up for my NEWSLETTER. I will be offering exclusive coordinating freebies on my days of the DAD in my newsletter. I will also send a reminder to go download on my days straight to your inbox so you don't forget!

See you all tomorrow!!





No comments:

Post a Comment