Friday, February 1, 2013

I Heart You + Freebies!


Hi everyone! February is here and I've got lot's of great stuff going for you this month!

I Heart You is back in my store. I've revamped it quite a bit from what what it was previously. New elements and papers, new cardstocks, a new alpha, and new journal cards. The whole collection is 20% Off through Sunday. If you want to save more you can grab the whole Bundle for $9.49 or Buy the I Heart You Kit, Get the Cardstocks FREE through 2/7.

 
 
 
I have two freebies that coordinate with I Heart You today. Joey made you these cute flags and a February Desktop. Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Next week I have a gorgeous collab for you with one of my best friends, Christine of Digilicious Designs. can't wait to show it to you all! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment