Friday, May 10, 2013

Back in My Stores + Freebies!


Happy Friday Everyone! I hope that everyone had a great iNSD! There were lots of great deals and freebies. I know I was busy shopping and downloading!

This week my Country Kitchen Collection is back at ScrapMatters. Everything is 20% Off through Sunday. Save more by grabbing the Bundle at 39% Off.

 
Also back at GingerScraps is my Play a Game Collection. It's all 20% Off through Sunday and you can save more by grabbing the Bundle at 40% Off.
 
 
 
I have a couple freebies for you today, but first I want to say a big thank-you to Kim who has been my Advertising Manager for the last 2 years. She is stepping down to be on the CT again and Joey will be taking over as Advertising Manager. I seriously don't know what I would do without these amazing ladies to help me get my products out there! So thanks Kim for all that you've done for me over the past few years, I've made a good friend and that's worth more than anything! Also, if you missed out on the Advertising Assistant Call that I had a few weeks ago, there is room for one more! You can see the post a few posts down. Just drop me a line if you are interested in joining my team.
 
Joey made you this adorable cluster frame that coordinates with Country Kitchen.
 
 
 
And Kim made you this awesome border that coordinates with Play a Game. Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
I'll be back next Friday with more goodies!






4 comments:

  1. Stephanne, it has been an honor and a privilege to work with you and your beautiful designs. Thank you for taking a chance on me and giving me the opportunity. Your friendship means the world to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awesome freebies.

    ReplyDelete