Friday, August 30, 2013

Vintage Spring + Freebie!


Happy Friday Everyone! I hope everyone in the US has a great Labor Day weekend, full of fun, family, and friends. I live in Michigan, so our schools don't start classes until after Labor Day. I am gearing up to send my boys back to school next week. Samuel will be in 1st grade and Nolan is going to Pre-K. It's going to be a big adjustment for me as Samuel did half days for Kindergarten and Nolan's Pre-K program is 9-2, three days a week. That's 3 whole days with no kids around! Hopefully, that means I can do lots of designing!

This week I revamped Vintage Spring and have it back in my stores. Vintage Spring was part of the April Mix a Kit at ScrapMatters so I turned it into a full collection. I've added elements and papers to make a full kit, and a new add-on, Journal Cards. This collection is 20% Off through Sunday at Oscraps and My Personal Store. Or you can purchase the Bundle for 26% Off.

 
 
I also added a couple more things to my Oscraps Store. My Retro Fabulous Collection and my Vellum products. They are on sale for 20% Off as well. Save 33% on the Retro Fabulous Bundle or 26% Off on the Vellums Bundle.
 
 
 
And last but not least, Joey made you a Cluster Freebie that coordinates with Vintage Spring. Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
See you again next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment