Friday, November 8, 2013

CT Call Extended!


Hi everyone! Short and sweet this week. I've had a nasty virus and took a week off but I still have a couple things for you.

Did you miss any of my Nutty for You Freebies? If you didn't get a chance to grad them during DSD weekend, I have bundled them together for sale as an Add-On and it is 20% Off through 11/10 and they are now included in the Nutty for You Bundle which is a steal at 39% Off. So if you haven't purchased the collection, you can still get it at a great price in my Oscraps Store or My Personal Store.

http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=45518&cat=661&page=1

http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=45530&cat=661&page=1
 

CT Call Extended

 
I also decided that since DSD was so busy, I'd give you a few more days to get you CT applications in. I'm looking for some amazing artists to join my team. The deadline is November 11th. You can find all the specifics in the previous blog post.
 
 
 
Next week I have a fabulous new collection and a special announcement. See you then!



No comments:

Post a Comment