Thursday, March 20, 2014

CT Call!


It's time for a CT Call! I'm excited to bring some new talent to my team. I am looking for both LO and hybrid artists.



Requirements:
 
- 2-4 LOs per month (or 2 hybrid projects)
- LOs posted in 4 places
- Enable once per month
- Hybrid CTs must post 1 tutorial per quarter
 
Benefits:
 
- Access to all my products in store and new releases
- New Releases are usually to the team about 1 -  2 weeks before release
- Private CT Forum, CT Manager, Advertising Team
- Accessible Designer and CT Manager who understand that life happens!
- Fun, friendly team
 
Interested? Please send me an email at stephanne@snipsandsnailsscraps.com with the following included:
 
- Tell me about yourself
- Current CT and design committments
- Link to your biggest gallery
- Links to FB, Blog, etc. if applicable
 
I can't wait to hear from you! All applications will receive confirmation upon receipt. Calls ends on March 29th and all acceptance and regrets sent by March 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment