Thursday, March 12, 2015

CT Call!



Hi Everyone! I am so excited to announce a Team Call for Snips and Snails Designs! I have 3 different positions available. We use a Facebook Group to conduct our business and Dropbox to access new products and advertising materials. You must be able to use those mediums or be willing to learn! Here are all the details.

CT Manager


I am looking for someone to help manage my LO Team. I don't keep a very large team (my current LO Team is 4 and I'm looking to add a few more). No LOs are required for this position. The CT Manager receives all new release products. The CT Manager is responsible for:
  • Providing Team Members with products via Dropbox in a timely manner
  • Checking that Team Members have met their requirements
  • Answering Team questions
  • Helping make our team and fun and friendly place to be
  • Keeping in regular contact with me

Social Media Assistant


I am looking for someone to help me manage advertising via social media. No LOs are required for this position. The Social Media Assistant receives all new release products. The Social Media Assistant will work along with my Advertising Manager. The Social Media Assistant is responsible for:
  • Posting Product Previews and Team LOs to my business Pinterest Account
  • Posting Product Previews and Team LOs to my business Facebook Page Albums
  • Managing my business Facebook Page by posting content and advertising
  • Posting Product Previews and Team LOs to Scrap Stacks
  • Using Dropbox to access Team LOs and Ads
  • Keeping in regular contact with me

LO Team


I am looking for several people to join my LO Team. This is a smaller, fun, and friendly team. Most New Products are available at least 1 week before the release date, but never less than 48 hours. The LO Team receives all products they make LOs with and may request older products from the stores. The LO Team is responsible for:
  • Creating 2-4 LOs per month (my rule of thumb is 1 LO per the number of new releases in a month, minimum 2, maximum 4)
  • Posting your LOs at Scrap Stacks and Oscraps
  • Sharing your LO on Social Media via Pinterest or as a comment to the product advertisement on my business FB Page
  • Sharing, Commenting, or Liking my business FB Posts regularly
  • Keeping in regular contact with the CT Manager and me

 Interested in Joining My Team? Here's How to Apply!

 

Send me an email at stephanne@snipsandsnailsscraps.com with CT Call as the subject line and please include the following:
  • Your name and a little bit about you
  • A list of your current CT or Design Team committments
  • A link to a gallery of your LOs
  • The position(s) you wish to be considered for (you may indicate more than one)
All applications will receive an acknowledgement of receipt. CT Manager and Social Media Assistant Applicants will also receive a short additional questionnaire to complete. The Call ends on Monday, March 23rd. Acceptances and regrets will be sent out no later than Friday, March 27th.

I hope that you will consider sending in an application. I would love to see your work and get to know you a little better!

No comments:

Post a Comment