Friday, June 26, 2015

*NEW* Smile, Freebie, + New Store Announcement!

Happy Friday Everyone!

I'm going to start today with some sad and, at the same time, exciting news for Snips and Snails Designs. As some of you may know, Scrap Stacks is closing the store on June 30th. I have loved designing at Scrap Stacks these last 6 months. It's a great group of designers and Penny has been a wonderful store owner to work with. I will miss them all very much. And while the store is closing, the stacks will remain open and Penny will resume the old Scrap Pack format. So I encourage you all to keep stacking there! So what does that mean for me? When Scrap Stacks closes on the 30th, my designs will still be available at Oscraps until July 15th. Then I am going to take a few weeks off to prepare for a new store opening. I'm very excited to announce that my designs will be available exclusively at Scrap Orchard starting in August! I have a lot of work to do to re-preview the products I will be moving over and get my store set up there. I am hoping to have New Beginnings: July ready for you all next week at Oscraps so that you have a chance to grab it before my down time. Also look for a sale on the products that won't be making the move with me to Scrap Orchard. Thanks for going with me on this journey! I can't wait to see where it takes us!

http://scraporchard.com/forum/forum.php

OK! This week I have some Mini-O products for you. My Smile Mini Kit, Pocket Cards, and Solid Papers are 44% Off through Monday at Oscraps. They are also available at Scrap Stacks for 20% Off through this weekend.

http://www.oscraps.com/shop/home.php?cat=661 

Don't forget about the Dads and Dudes Sale still going on at Oscraps too! I have over 40 products on sale for 30% Off through the 29th! Go to My Store and grab them now!

http://www.oscraps.com/shop/home.php?cat=661

I have a very special freebie for you this week! A few months ago Samuel lost a tooth and put it under his pillow like always along with a nice note to the tooth fairy, we got busy that evening and totally forgot to have the tooth fairy visit him. Have any of you ever had that happen in your home? I had a very upset little boy in the morning. We made excuses for the tooth fairy and sent him off to school, and I promptly placed the money + a little extra under his pillow but I didn't feel it was quite enough so I then made up an apology note as well. He was very pleased. So for today's freebie, I've made up a pre-made tooth fairy apology note that is easily printable in a tooth fairy emergency. It's also in .jpg format so that you can use it on a LO too if you choose to. Keep it in your stash, you never know when it might come in handy!

Smile Tooth Fairy Note Freebie


See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh sooo cute :D
    The link doesn't work can you please help???

    TY!!!

    ReplyDelete