Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Letting My Creativity Fly!

It's time to make my announcement. Since I learned that HDDS was closing, I've been a busy bee. I'm happy to announce that I have decided to hang my wings at Divine Digital. If you've never been over to Divine Digital, it's an awesome store with lots to offer! And a big bonus is the ability to link all my freebies to their server for direct download, so no more waiting for 4Shared for all of you! To celebrate my boutique opening, all my products are 25% off through the 15th. At the moment I have Modern Woman, Mr. Fix It, and the Bubblicious Papers in the store for sale. I've been pretty busy because we are moving on Friday, so I will be adding other products as I get a chance. The ad is linked to my new store and the product previews are direct linked.

1 comment: