Thursday, September 3, 2009

Store Closing Sale at HDDS

Sadly, Haven Designz DigiScraps is closing it's doors. So everything is 50% off for this last week. I'm very sad to say goodbye to HDDS but am currently working on a new place to hang my hat as a designer. There are many wonderful stores out there. And you all will be the first to know when I do find a new home for my designs. Go here to get in on the bargains: Haven Designz DigiScraps

The forums at HDDS will be staying open though. All of the challenges I've posted about will still be going on. If I find a new store before the challenge I am hosting is over, I will still give away a $10 GC to my new store, if not, I'll have something else to give away.

Also coming soon, a new JM Blogtrain called Autumn Wishes. It will be released on September 15 as we always release on the 15th of the month. Be sure to stop back for that!

1 comment:

  1. sorry about the stre closure.

    I'm in the process of signing up with 3Scrapateers. Their designer requirements are not as heavy as most places I've seen.

    ReplyDelete