Friday, April 23, 2010

New Kit - Japanese Cherry Blossom and Freebies

I've got a new kit in my store for you today called Japanese Cherry Blossom. It's on sale this week for 25% off! Click on the preview to go to my store to pick it up.
Here are some LOs using this kit, the first is by me:

By Crystal:


By Karen:


By Kalene:



By Lyn:



By Geri:



By Claire:



And now for the freebies! Here's a QP by me. You can click on the preview to download: *Link Expired*

And Crystal also has a QP for you on her blog. Click the preview to go there to download this QP.


I hope you enjoy the QPs and don't forget to go grab Japanese Cherry Blossom while it's on sale this week!

2 comments:

  1. Absuloute fabulous kit! It's been great fun wathcing your skills as a designer grow - and this is wowwy.
    I'm picking up your qp, thank you - prefect for a heritage page - my mother had a Japanese penpal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebies! Gorgeous kit!

    ReplyDelete