Monday, April 26, 2010

NSD is Coming!!

This Saturday, May 1 is National Scrapbooking Day! And there is a lot going on to tell you about. I've got several things going on. I will have $1 deals in my store and everything else will be 30% off. I will also have freebies in my store and here on my blog I will have the release of my part to the Summer Surprises Mega Blogtrain! I will also be hosting an All About Me Challenge starting at 7 PM at Divine Digital with a special prize for all participants and a drawing for a coupon to my store. And I will be co-hostessing the Midnight Madness Crop with Royanna and several other designers. There will be fabulous prizes!! So come join me to celebrate NSD! There is also a lot going on at Divine for NSD. From 9 AM to 11 PM there will be a new challenge in the forum on each hour hosted by our fabulous designers with fabulous prizes. As I said earlier, I'm hosting the All About Me challenge at 7 PM. There will be a special $1 section for great deals as well as other sales. There will be lots of freebies too! There will be drawings for fabulous prizes throughout the day. And of course, the Midnight Madness Crop! Be sure to check out all the fun at Divine!



No comments:

Post a Comment