Friday, October 1, 2010

New (to DSI) Products in My Store!

I'm in the process of re-releasing all of my products into my store at DSI. Today I have my Autumn Wishes Kit, my Be Aware Sampler Kit, and my Autumn Harvest Sampler Kit.

My Autumn Wishes Kit is $4.99 and you can get it at my DSI Store:


By former Snips and Snails CTM Natalie:











By Snips and Snails CTM Jennifer:












By DSI CTM Ann:











By Snips and Snails CTM Geri:















Be Aware is a Sampler Size Kit and is $2.00 in both my DSI Store and at Divine Digital:



By DSI CTM Julie:













By Snips and Snails CTM Jennifer:













Autumn Harvest is a Sampler Size Kit and is $2.00 in both my DSI Store and at Divine Digital:




By Snips and Snails CTM Shannon:











By Snips and Snails CTM Jennifer:


No comments:

Post a Comment