Thursday, October 7, 2010

Soda Pop Shop - Now in my DSI Store!

Today I'm re-releasing Soda Pop Shop in my DSI Store! There are a few changes in the way that I've packaged it for DSI. I've included the Add-on for free in the kit at DSI instead of as a seperate product. The regular price is $6.99, but right now you can grab it for 17% until October 11th for $5.80! So hurry! You can click on the preview to grab it in my store.


I you happened to grab Soda Pop Shop when it was the Divine Diva Deal back in February, you cab still get the Add-On by itself in my Divine Digital Boutique. It's regularly $3.00, on sale now through October 10th for 33% off, so $2.00! You can click on the preview to go grab it.

I also have my Soda Pop Shop QPs - 2 QPs, normally $2.00, on sale for 17% off until the 10th for $1.66.

And finally, here is some CT inspiration!
By me:













DSI CT Member Ann:













Snips and Snails CTM Edna:








Former Snips and Snails CTM Jamie:









Snips and Snails CTM Geri:



No comments:

Post a Comment