Friday, March 11, 2011

New - Over the Rainbow!

Here it is, my latest kit: Over the Rainbow! I don't think that it's hard to figure out that I've been inspired by the Wizard of Oz. My dear husband is currently helping out with a local high school production of The Wizard of Oz so I've had it on the brain. I really hope that you enjoy this kit because it was a lot of fun to make!

I've also got a coordinating set of Cardstock for you.


Both the kit and the cardstock will be on sale for 30% off through next Thursday at both Divine and theStudio.

Head over to my Divine Boutique: HERE
Or to my store at theStudio: HERE

Now some fabulous LOs from my equally fabulous CT! Stay tuned, because I expect to have a CT Call starting next month for those who might be interested in joining my team!

Here is Elisabeth's hybrid LO. She has another fabulous tutorial on her BLOG so be sure to go check that out!






















Next, a gorgeous LO by Edna!






















Lyn did a fabulous job with these two LOs!












































And here are some very moving and interesting LOs by my CT Manager Sharon about her experience with Hurrican Katrina:












































Next order of business is the little giveaway that I was holding here on my blog to win this kit! I used Random.org to pick a random number. There were 6 comments so I generated a random number between 1 and 6. The number was 4 as you can see from my screenshot below.

Congrats to comment #4 - Midnightscrapper! Please leave me a comment here with your email address or screenname at either store and your preferred store to grab the kit at, and I will get you a coupon to grab this kit for free!

I've also got a freebie for you, 2 QPs made by my CTM Ursula. I hope you enjoy them!




*Download Expired*


Starting March 16, I have the DAD at Divine with Aimee Harrison and Susan Godfrey. Be sure you are signed up for my newsletter as there will be extra freebies for each of my days and a reminder to go download! In a couple of weeks, I'll have a new mini kit for you. Keep watching, I might just do another sneak peek and give it away again to a lucky winner! And then, in 3 weeks, I'll have a collab with Aimee Harrison and Christine of Digilicious Designs that I'm very excited about!

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete