Monday, August 1, 2011

Spring in the City Free Add-On in this month's Insider!

Hi everyone! I've been so excited over this, and now I can finally share with you all! I'm being featured as the New to You Designer in the August edition of DST's The Insider! My kit Spring in the City is featured, there are some gorgeous LOs and a free add-on for you all!


I'm going to run a sale on Spring in the City and it's add-ons for the month of August, go grab it for 25% off! You can get it at DIVINE and THESTUDIO.









And here's a look at the FREE Spring in the City Add-On that you can grab in August's Insider. Hop on over to DST and grab it HERE!

Here's a gorgeous LO by Edna using Spring in the City and the new add-on!







If you are looking for the August Blogtrain, that's in the previous post along with info on my CT Call! I'll be back Thursday with a brand new $2 Divine Diva Deal!

1 comment:

  1. This is such agreat kit - thank you for making the lovely add-on! Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete