Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Two 5 Kits for $5 Deals!



Hi everyone! Well, my oldest son, Samuel will be turning 5 in one week! I can hardly believe it! Where has time gone?? I know that I don't often share family stuff here, but I thought I'd share this series of pictures. This is what happens when Samuel gets ahold of my camera when I'm not looking! I actually have several series of pictures similar to this, where he got the camera and started snapping away. He's a bit of a goof!

This little cluster was made with Shutterbug by Digilicious Designs and the wordart is from This is Me by Captivated Visions.



But anyway, in celebration of this milestone 5th birthday, I'm running a special in my stores. I have two bundles of 5 Kits and they are only $5 each! That's a savings of over 80%! I will only run the specials until August 26th. You can get them either at DIVINE or THESTUDIO. Check out the previews below to see which kits are in the bundles!










I also wanted to mention that The Next Designer Contest is coming up at theStudio. There's already some chatter going on in the FORUMS about the contest. So go check it out!





Don't forget to get your applications in for the CT Call. Only a few days left......You can find info a few posts down.





No comments:

Post a Comment