Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Fling and A Life Full of Riches Day 15!


How's your weather? I can't believe how gorgeous our weather has been! We set a record high of 79 degrees here in Fort Wayne yesterday and it's another gorgeous day today. It's too bad that we aren't getting to enjoy it much as both of my boys are sick and on antibiotics. But I'm hoping that winter (what little of it we actually had!) is behind us and spring is here!!

At theStudio we just released our latest coordinating product collection called Spring Fling. The designers have color coordinating minis, paper packs, alphas, etc. in the boutique now and they are each individually $1.00 through March 22nd. So build your perfect collection now while they are all on sale! Here is the mini and cardstock pack that you can find in MY STORE for $1.00 each, you can also find them at DIVINE for the same price. And you can find the other designers' goodies in the coordinating category HERE.




Today is also the last day of the A Life Full of Riches DAD at Divine. I'm Day 15 and you can go download my part HERE in the forums. Please note that you have to be fully registered to download.



Remember that if you missed a day or even all of the days and the newsletter freebies too, you will be able to find it all in my stores tomorrow. The individual days and the elements newsletter freebie will only be available in my DIVINE STORE and the full kit, cardstocks, stacked papers and painted overlays, and bundle will be available at both DIVINE and THESTUDIO.





I hope that you'll head back over here to the blog on Monday, I've got some exciting news to share and you will definately want to be part of the fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment