Friday, April 6, 2012

*NEW* Wish You Were Here and a freebie!


Hi everyone!! It's Friday and that means New Release Day at One Story Down! I hope you've been over to the forums to check out all the Grand Opening activities in the Forums. Lots of challenges and prizes!! I have another brand new collection for you and everything is still 30% off! My new collection is Wish You Were Here, it's a travel themed kit with a vintage shabby touch to it. You can get it for 30% off in my One Story Down Store. There is the kit, alphas, cardstock, stacked papers and a bundle if you want it all.

And if you spend $10 you will get the OSD collab Tell Me a Story free, through tomorrow! I've been adding things to my store slowly but surely - so far you can find the following collections back in My OSD Store: Lucky Me, The Simple Life, 'Tis the Season, Fading Fall, Neutral LO Essentials, and my Afternoon Tea Collab with Aimee. I also have Easter Days, Leap into Spring, Spring Fling and the Spring Fling Cardstocks available.

I also have a freebie for you that coordinates with Wish You Were Here. Here is some gorgeous word art made for you by my CT Stacy. I hope you enjoy!



10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Apr. 07, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! It's just what I've been looking for on my Geocashing pages! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete