Friday, January 11, 2013

Winter Frost + Freebie!


Hi everyone! I hope that you are all having a great start to your weekend!

This week I have a new collection for you called Winter Frost. If you frequent the Daily Digi, the kit was part of The Digi Files last month along with the gift tags, but the overlays, alphas, and cardstocks are brand new to round out the collection. Everything is on sale for 20% off through Sunday, and if you Buy the Kit you will get the Cardstocks for FREE through 1/17. The Bundle is also a great deal for $9.99 (39% off) if you want the whole collection.

 
 
 
I also have a freebie for you. Joey made you this journal card that coordinates with Winter Frost. Enjoy!

 

 
 
 
Next week is Block Party at OSD! I can't wait to share what I've made with you!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment