Friday, April 4, 2014

I Hope You Dance + Freebie!


Happy Friday Everyone! I am so excited that spring break is here for us! The boys and I are headed to Florida and I am so ready to get away from the cold and into the warm sun!

I am super excited to get I Hope You Dance into my stores this week. My guest spot at Gotta Pixel was a lot of fun and I really just adore this collection, my favorite by far! You can now grab it at The DigiChick and Oscraps for 30% Off through 4/6. If you happened to grab it at Gotta Pixel, I have a couple new things that I added: Journal Cards and Overlays so be sure to pick those up too!

 
I also made a freebie to go along with I Hope You Dance. It's another paper to add to the collection.
 
http://bit.ly/1ln6gM9
 
 
Thanks so everyone who replied to my CT Call! I was overwhelmed by all the wonderful applications! I'm so sorry that I couldn't take everyone. I am happy to announce that these wonderful LO artists will be joining my team: Sasha, Caroline, Danica, and DeAunna. Welcome ladies!
 
Have a great week!!



3 comments: