Friday, May 30, 2014

*NEW* I Hope You Dance Add-On


Hi Everyone! It's been a busy week for me. My boys are growing up so it was time to get rid of a lot of the baby things that we still had hanging around, so it was time for a garage sale! It was a bit of work but I was glad to see so many things head off to where they will be used again.

I recently had a customer message me and request male dancer silhouettes to coordinate with my I Hope You Dance Collection. This has been one of my favorite collections so I was more than happy to oblige. This week I have an Add-On for the I Hope You Dance Collection that includes some of the freebies I offered along with two male silhouettes, a couple in silhouette, and a few other new papers and ellements. It's 30% Off through Sunday. . You can get it at The DigiChick or Oscraps. If you haven't purchased this collection yet, the new Add-On is now included in the Bundle which is 40% Off at The DigiChick and Oscraps.


 
I have some fun things coming! See you next week!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment