Thursday, May 1, 2014

May DigiScrap Parade - Playful


It's time for the May DigiScrap Parade! Here is my part. You can get it by going to my FB Fanpage and clicking on the May DigiScrap Parade Tab after you have liked the page.

Don't use Facebook? You can get my part by subscribing to My Newsletter. If you are new to the newsletter, it will come in your final welcome email. If you are already a subscriber look for my regular newsletter this weekend!



 
Your previous stop was Polka Dot Pixels Facebook Page (Alternate Blog).
Your next stop is LouCee Creations Blog .
And the full list is on the DigiScrap Parage Blog.

I have another freebie that coordinates with this one! Subscribe to My Newsletter and get this freebie too!

 
I have a lot of great stuff happening for iNSD this weekend. Check out a bit of what I have happening in my stores at The DigiChick and Oscraps. I have *NEW* Products, 40% Off in my stores + 60% Off selected products, $1 Deals, and a Free with Purchase for spending $10 in one of my stores!
 
http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Snips-and-Snails-Designs/
 

1 comment:

  1. THANK you for the AWESOME playful freebies! Also love it that you can download yor FB freebies via the newsletter! Thanks, thanks, thanks!

    ReplyDelete