Friday, April 3, 2015

*NEW* Custom Graduation Announcements + Coupon!

Happy Friday Everyone! Well, Spring Break has finally arrived here in Michigan. I'm glad for the time off from our normal routine and getting to sleep in some!

This week I have a different kind of product for you. I have developed a line of Custom Graduation Announcements. You choose your style, consult with me on custom colors, provide me with your photos and celebration information and I will put together a custom announcement to celebrate your special graduate's accomplishments. There are 14 different styles to choose from! You will receive a two-sided print ready invite to print as you choose or send digitally. I also have print options for you to receive high-quality professionally printed announcements shipped to you. Kindergarten or Pre-School Graduate? We can do that too! Get them at Scrap Stacks or Oscraps! *Please Note: these are not templates, you will received a finished product after consultation.*

http://scrapstacks.com/shop/snips-and-snails-designs/ 

Because of the way this product is set up with the print and ship options, I wasn't able to offer the normal 20% Off Sale in store but I do have a $5.00 Off Coupon that you can use towards your purchase of a Custom Graduation Announcement. Just enter code: snsgrad5 at checkout in either my Scrap Stacks or Oscraps Store and receive $5.00 Off. This code is valid through 4/9/15.

http://scrapstacks.com/shop/Custom-Graduation-Announcements-by-Snips-and-Snails-Designs.html 
Don't have a graduate?  Keep watch, I plan to add, Newborn Announcements, Birthday Invites, and Holiday Cards before the end of the year!

I will have some more New Beginnings Products this month, some bonus packs next week, and the April Add-Ons after that. Looking forward to a great month!


No comments:

Post a Comment