Monday, November 9, 2009

My Store is Up and Running!

My store is back up and running at Divine Digital!! Yay! A couple things for you. First I'm running my 50% DSD Sale now through the 15th so take advantage of the savings!
And I have a new product in the store too. Before Divine went down we had started a new thing called Project Color and Project Pattern. The week DD went down the pattern for the week was newsprint and I had done a paper pack. I'm not sure when the Projects will resume but my paper pack, Read All About It, is in my store. I have several new products that I will be adding in the next few days as well.
We also have a new set of challenges going on over at Divine Digital called "Take a 2nd Look at Divine." Cindy Ritter is hosting the challenge going on today and I am hosting the challenge tomorrow. And there is a daily challenge through next week! So stop in and see what we've got going on. There are freebies and chances to win prizes from the designer who is hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment