Friday, November 6, 2009

Tomorrow is Digital Scrapbooking Day!

Have you been over to Divine Digital lately? The forums are up and running again and over the next few days the boutique will be too. So please stop back in! And we are celebrating not only Digital Scrapbooking Day but our Re-Opening. Here's a look at a few things going on.


There will be a lot going on in the forums tomorrow.

I will be running a 50% off sale in my boutique when it opens up until the 15th. Stop in here tomorrow as I will put a couple freebies up at different times, and I will be releasing a couple freebies through the DD forums as well. All my freebies coordinate with kits that were/will be in my store.

We also have a couple of awesome collabs from Team Divine that will be released soon. Our monthly collab is called Bless our Nest and the proceeds from Thankfully Blessed will be used to offset the huge costs incurred in repairing the site.




Photobucket
I hope to see you all here tomorrow and at Divine Digital.

No comments:

Post a Comment