Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Big Announcement!

I'm sure my faithful followers had to see something like this coming. It wasn't an easy decision, and I'm not leaving Divine. But I am excited to announce......

I'm excited to be selling again! I've been talking about new products that I have, well finally, this Saturday, September 25th, I will be releasing 2 of my new products at Digital Scrap Ink! I can't wait to share them with you all! Be sure that you have signed up for my newsletter as I have a couple of freebies for my newsletter subscribers. I've also added 5 new awesome CTs to my team from my call, thanks to all those who applied, and you will want to see their gorgeous LOs. And who knows what else I might have for you all! So be sure to stop back here on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment