Tuesday, September 7, 2010

CT Call!

Now that Divine is getting up and running, I'm looking for some more talented LO Artists for my CT. I'm pretty easy to work with and not a fast designer, although at the moment I have 4 finished kits waiting to release! Here is a little bit about my requirements:




Requirements:

- 2 LOs for each New Kit (1-2 kits per month)

- Participation in my CT Forum

- Post LOs on your blog, Divine Digital, DST, and one other gallery of your choice

- Product Promotion and Enabling

Interested?

Email me at stephanne@divinedigital.com and include any current CTs, a link to your most complete gallery, and link to your blog.

My CTs have the ability to select any of my current products from my store as long as they provide at least one LO in return. These extra LOs are not required but it is a "perk" of being on my CT and CTs may request these at their leisure and as often as they wish provided they are meeting the required deadlines and they provide a LO before requesting another kit.

I look forward to hearing from some talented scrappers! This call will be ongoing until I have all positions filled. I am looking for 6-8 new team members.

No comments:

Post a Comment