Wednesday, June 1, 2011

3 Freebies! Monkeying Around Blogtrain, Backyard BBQ and June DAD!

Hello from sunny Arizona! I'm on a little trip visiting my Inlaws but I've still some great stuff for all of you today! There are 3 freebies in this post, so be sure to grab them all! I'll also have links to some additional freebies for Backyard BBQ, the link to grab my Day 1 of a brand new DAD, and the link to continue on on the Monkeying Around Blogtrain! That's a whole lot of freebies for you!

First up is a brand new collab kit with one of my best friends, Aimee Harrison. Here we have Backyard BBQ! It's that time again, time to grill out and enjoy the summer sun, food, family, and friends. We grilled out for Memorial Day as I'm sure some of you did also. Here's a look at the previews. The Kit, Stacked Papers, Quick Pages, Glitter Styles, and Cardstocks can be purchased individually this week for 25% off or you can purchase the whole bundle for additional savings.

























You can purchase this collection in 3 different places: Divine Digital, theStudio, and Aimee Harrison Designs.




Here are the lovely CT LOs made by the Snips and Snails CT Team and the Aimee Harrison Designs CT Team. I tried something new and used slide to make a slideshow, you can scroll over the LO to see who made it. There were so many lovely LOs and this blogpost is going to be a long one!











I have a freebie cluster for you that coordinates with the kit. I have an additional freebie for my newsletter subscribers so if you aren't subscribed, got do it! I will be sending my newsletter later today (June 1st) after our trip to the Phoenix Zoo. You can subscribe by clicking the link in my sidebar.





Download Expired


There are a couple of other Backyard BBQ freebies to be found out there. There will be one on theStudio's blog and an Alpha on Aimee Harrison's blog. Click the previews and check back if they haven't been posted yet.
















Switching gears here! I'm very excited about my new DAD collab with Aimee Harrison and Royanna Fristchman (Studio RA) June 1-15. You'll be able to grab each day in the forums at Divine Digital HERE. You must have completed registration in the Divine Forums to download. I have Day 1 and you can see the preview below.







And just as I've done previously, I have a coordinating cardstock pack that I will leave up for download through the 15th, then it will go into my store. I also send out a freebie on each of my days through my newsletter and the only ways to get those is to sign up (link in my sidebar)! So there will be 2 freebies in my newsletter later today!



Download Expired


And last, but certainly not least, it's time for another Blogtrain!! This time we have Monkeying Around. Here is my part:



Download Expired




You came from Crafter's Boutique



Your next stop is Shel Belle Scraps



And if you get lost, you can go to The Blog Train Blog for the full list.




Please remember that everyone is in different time zones and countries, so if a portion isn't posted yet, please check back later!




Well, that's it for today. I'll be back on the 4th with another post about the DAD. I've also got a $2 Divine Diva Deal coming up on June 16th!

21 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jun. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, thanks for sharing and direct download!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this kit. Great job, and thank you for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Jun 10:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too tired to check out the monkey's right now, but snagged the SH solids - THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your part of the blog train.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - lots of goodies to thank you for! I love the new DAD at Divine - and the cardstocks you have given are perfect! Thanks so much for these & the other goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - I came for monkeys and got so much more!! Thank you very much - best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much! Thanks also for the fast download!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute kit! Just found you through the blog train, I think I'm gonna stick around a bit and read. Nice to meet you! Thank you for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank You For Participating in this month's Train!!
    -Trish

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your direct download is MUCH appreciated!
    Many thanks for this kit!
    :) Mags

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for the lovely freebie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the papers...thanks so much! : )

    ReplyDelete