Friday, June 10, 2011

Surf Hut Day 10!

It's time for Surf Hut Day 10! You'll find it in the Divine Forums HERE (if it's not posted yet, check back later). You must have completed registration at Divine in order to download. Here is my preview for Day 10.




I've also still have the coordinating cardstocks available for you to download through the 15th if you haven't already done so!





Download Expired



I hope you are visiting the Divine Forums each day to collect all the parts to this kit including those by Aimee Harrison and Studio RA. I'll be back in a couple of days with my final day, Day 13! Then on the 16th I have a brand new $2 Divine Diva Deal of the Week for you that will have a special price of $2 for the whole week. I'll have a freebie here and in my newsletter that day, and I will also host a Divine Diva Deal Challenge with a stacked paper pack free for anyone who participates. So stop back by on the 16th to get all the details!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the newsletter giftie - so kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the awesome freebie!!!

    ReplyDelete