Thursday, June 16, 2011

Simply Citrus - New $2 Divine Diva Deal!

Hi everyone! I've got a brand new collection for you today: Simply Citrus. And even better, the kit is the $2 Divine Diva Deal of the Week! So you can grab the kit for only $2 through June 22nd. So run on over to MY BOUTIQUE and pick it up.

I also have a coordinating cardstock pack. That can also be found in MY BOUTIQUE and it will be 25% off through the 22nd.



And as usual, I have a Stacked Paper Pack. The stacked papers are my Divine Diva Deal Challenge Prize so you can get them for free by grabbing Simply Citrus and scrapping a LO with it and posting it to the Divine Diva Deal Challenge Gallery with a link in my challenge thread. Otherwise it will be in my store on the 25th. You can find my challenge thread in the Divine Forums HERE.










I liked the gorgeous CT LOs in the slideshow last time so I'm going to do that again this time. If you scroll over the pictures, it tells you who designed that bit of gorgeousness.




















I've also got a freebie for you that coordinates with Simply Citrus. Today I've got a word art for you.




Download Expired




You may also want to check out the Divine Forums today. We're having a scavenger hunt and there is another goodie that coordinates with Simply Citrus to find today.




Surf Hut also ended yesterday. I have my individual days for sale in MY BOUTIQUE for $1 each. If you aren't a newsletter subscriber (you are definately missing out, you can subscribe by the link on my sidebar) there are some extra elements for $1 and a set of Stacked Papers that were given away as newsletter freebies. If you didn't get the cardstock pack, that's there too. If you missed all of my days, the whole kit is for sale, and if you missed everything and want it all, there is a value bundle with everything in it! I'm not going to post all the previews here since this post is long enough but you can check it out there.




I never posted the gorgeousness that my CT created with Surf Hut so here is a slideshow of those LOs too!
















And finally a note about what is coming up. I am going to be guesting in another store during the month of July! Starting on June 24th we will be playing a guessing game here to see who can guess where I am guesting. The first person to guess, will win my new collection that will be exclusive to my guest store during July. If I get a lot of entries, I may give away the kit to a few others. So be sure to stop back by to put in your guess!




I hope you all have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment