Friday, September 28, 2012

*NEW* Vellum Products, Sidewalk Sale, CT Call, + Freebie!


Happy Friday Everyone! I have so much to tell you about today! First I have some brand new products in My Store. I have a Vellum Alpha, Vellum Doilies, and some Vellum Ellies. They are all 20% Off through Sunday. I also have a Bundle at a bigger discount which includes my Vellum Pockets released a few weeks ago. So go check it out!
 
 
*********
The Sidewalk Sale at OSD ends on Sunday so this is your last chance to grab Play a Game at 50% Off. Don't miss it!
 
 
 
*********
I'm also having a CT Call! Check it out!
 
 
 
I'm looking for a few more LO artists to join my team!
 
Requirements:
 
- 6 LOs per month
- LOs posted on your blog, at One Story Down and 2 other forums, your choice of DSA, DST, MSA, and DSF
- Enable once per month
 
Benefits:
 
- Get my new releases before they hit the stores
- Plenty of turnaround time - my new releases are generally available to the CT 2 weeks before release date
- Fun and friendly CT
- Accessible and flexible Designer, CT Manager, and Ad Manager
- Private CT Forum
-Opportunities to work with older products and other products if desired
 
Interested?
 
Please send me an email at stephanne@snipsandsnailsscraps.com and include the following information:
 
- Tell me a little bit about yourself
- List all current CT, Promotional, or Design committments
- Link me to your most up to date gallery and any thing else that is relevant (blog, FB, etc.)
 
Call ends October 8!
 
*********
I also have a freebie for you today that coordinates with the Vellum Ellies. I made you this Vellum Journal Card to add to your stash. This collection really coordinates with any kit you already own and it's a great way to build your go-to stash.
 
 
 
*********
And one last thing! The Poll for LO the Month is up at OSD. Head over to vote for your favorite LO to win the Snips and Snails LOTM. The winner will receive a $10 code to My Store. VOTE HERE
 
*********
Phew! That was a lot of stuff for this week. Next week is already October! Can you believe it? I'll have a brand new collection for you next week and I'm super excited about my collab for the next week with another OSD designer. See if you can guess who I'm teaming up with for an October 12th release! Have a wonderful week! 





2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 29, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The freebie looks like a flower what`a surprise THANK YOU ;~}

    ReplyDelete