Friday, October 19, 2012

*NEW* Unique, FWP Kit, + Freebies!

Happy Friday Everyone! It's Block Party weekend over at OSD so be sure to stop over and check out all the challenges with prizes in the Block Party Forum!

I have a new collection of products that coordinates with the rest of the Block Party products by all the designers! I'm calling it Unique! There are elements, papers, journal cards, overlays, an alpha, and cardstocks - all 20% Off through Sunday.

 
 




OSD also has a new FWP Kit for the second half of the month. Spend $10 in the OSD shop and get Mischief Makers for FREE! Check out My Store for lots of already discounted value bundles priced at exactly $10 to get the collab free!
 
 
 
 
I also have a freebie that coordinates with Unique today! Kim made you this cluster. We hope you enjoy it!
 
 
 
 
 
That's not all! This week I joined in the DSC Facebook Hop. So I have a fall mini for FREE on my Facebook Page. All you have to do is like my Facebook Page and then click the tab up above labeled FB Fan Freebie and you will be able to download this mini kit called Autumn Air. Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
Fall is in full swing here, the leaves are all turned and a lot of them are already off the trees! I'm enjoying designing some fall themed kits since I just love fall colors. I'm also gearing up for DSD! November will be a busy month with DSD, a guest spot, some collabs, and lots of new products!! I can't wait!




1 comment: