Friday, October 11, 2013

Country Kitchen and Fabulous 50's + Freebie!


Happy Friday Everyone! We have had a busy week here in this house and to make things even more complicated, I've been a bit under the weather the last few days. The good news is that my last counter that was wrong will be arriving for installation on Monday so I will finally have everything back together again and we can put the microwave back where it belongs etc. I will admit to looking forward to the end of soccer season in a week, when things will slow down a bit for us instead of having two nights a week and Saturdays tied up. Samuel scored the tying goal last week in his game to keep them from losing so that was exciting!

This week I have a couple more things back in the stores. I will have a brand new collection next week for you, and then I will be gearing up for DSD weekend! Yay! This week we have the Country Kitchen and Fabulous 50's Collections all for 20% Off through 10/13. Save even more by grabbing the Bundles. You can get them at Oscraps or my Personal Store.

 
 
And now for a freebie! Joey made you this handy recipe card freebie that coordinates with Country Kitchen. Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
I will be back next week with a collection to get you ready for Halloween! Have a great week!



1 comment: