Friday, October 25, 2013

My DSD Sale Starts NOW!!


Happy Friday Everyone! My family and I are enjoying a rare couple days away together so I'm going to keep this short today.

My DSD Sale starts NOW! In order to give you a little more time to shop my sale, it's starting today and running through Nov. 4th. Everything is 40% Off! So head on over to my Oscraps Store or my Personal Store and get started!

 
 
But that doesn't mean that there is nothing exciting happening next weekend here! Check out the ad above for a sneak peek at my brand new collection coming next weekend. Oscraps will be having some fun events that you won't want to miss. I will be a stop on the November Digiscrap Parade kicking off Nov. 1st and there will be some extra freebies to coordinate with my new collection.
 
Be sure that you are signed up for My Newsletter so that you don't miss anything and you receive the exclusive coordinating freebie that will arrive in my newsletter next Friday. I always make it easy for my subscribers to grab all of my freebies, sometimes with the download directly to your inbox and always links so you can find them quickly as well as exclusive coupons and the latest information. Go Sign Up Now!
 
I can't wait to see you all next week with a lot of exciting DSD fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment