Friday, October 18, 2013

*NEW* Into the Dark Collection + Freebie!


Happy Friday Everyone! The month of October seems to be flying by and Halloween is creeping up on me. I realized today that the boys still don't have the costumes! Eeek! They need them for some things next weekend so I think we're going shopping today. Samuel has a list of about 10 acceptable options and Nolan wants to be a Star Wars Storm Trooper, not sure if we will be able to find that, so I'm hoping once he sees all of the options, he'll be a little more flexible on what he wants or we might be in trouble there.

So this week I have a brand new collection for you with Halloween on the brain. Into the Dark has a vintage vibe to it with less emphasis on the costumes and candy. It will be 20% Off through 10/20 and you can get it in my Oscraps Store or my Personal Store. Save more by grabbing the Bundle for 26% Off.

 
 
I'm super excited about our freebie today, Joey made you these awesome flair pieces that coordinate with Into the Dark. Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
Are you signed up for my Newsletter? Each week, there is an exclusive freebie or coupon for my newsletter subscribers and with DSD right around the corner, you don't want to miss a thing! I will see you next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment