Monday, April 29, 2013

Just Another Manic Monday.........


I feel like it's a Manic Monday for sure. Woke up to beautiful weather, sunny skies - and a two hour school delay?? Apparently there was fog, somewhere in the world because I didn't see any, so that means no school at all for Samuel since he goes to 1/2 day Kindergarten. I still took Nolan to preschool. Here I had all these lofty plans for how I was going to spend the only 3 hours a week that I get to myself. Oh well, Samuel won't cause problems but I do enjoy my quiet work time!

It's Manic Monday at ScrapMatters again today and for TODAY ONLY, you can get my Unique Kit for 50% Off. So stop over and grab it if you don't already have it!

 
 
 
Also, don't forget to get your application in for my Advertising Assistant position. I need an organized person or a couple people, to help out my Advertising Manager. We are a super fun team. No experience necessary and no LOs required, just a willingness to learn our system and help us get the word out about my products, sales, promotions, etc.! I'd love to hear from you! Details are in the previous post.
 

 
Stop back on Wednesday for the start of May and iNSD weekend. I'll have some gorgeous goodies all weekend long! Freebies, New Products, Sales - you don't want to miss out! Now is a good time to sign up for my newsletter on the left sidebar so that all the info comes straight to your inbox! Newsletter subscribers also get exclusive freebies and coupons.


No comments:

Post a Comment