Friday, April 26, 2013

*NEW* Here Comes the Sun + Advertising Assistant Call + Freebie!


Happy Friday! I have a brand new collection for you at ScrapMatters this week called Here Comes the Sun. I really hope that the sun starts coming out more here. We've had enough rain, cold, and yes, snow (it snowed last Saturday during Samuel's soccer game!) that I am ready for the sun to come out and things to warm up. If you bought Mixed Matters Grab Bag #4 last week at ScrapMatters, then you already have this kit. But I have a bunch of lovely add-ons to round out the collection for you that were not included in the Grab Bag. There are Overlays, Alphas, Journal Cards, and Cardstocks. Everything is 20% Off through Sunday or save more by grabbing the whole Bundle.

 
 
Also back at ScrapMatters this week is my Blue Jean Spring Collection. The Kit, Alpha, Stacked Papers and Cardstock are all 20% Off through Sunday. Save more by buying the whole Bundle. And as a BONUS if you buy either the Kit or the Bundle - Get 2 Quick Pages FREE!
 
 
This week at GingerScraps I have my Cherry Picking Collection back. Get 20% Off the Kit, Alpha, Stacked Papers, and Cardstock through Sunday or save more by grabbing the whole Bundle.
 
 
I also have a little freebie for you today. Joey made you this cluster with Here Comes the Sun. Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
I am looking for a new Advertising Assistant. This call is going to be a short call, so get your apps in fast! I'd like to have someone in place by May 1st so they can start learning the ropes.
 
 
What does my Ad Team do?
 
- They create all these beautiful ads that you see each week!
- They help me post them all over the net to FB, in forums, and advertise on Twitter and Pinterest too!
- They help create the freebies that you see each week here on the blog and in my newsletter.
 
Requirements:
 
- Work closely with the Advertising Manager to create ads and advertise new releases each week.
- Have a working knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Forums.
- Have or be willing to use Dropbox to share files.
- Have a good eye for design and the ability to use .psd and .tif files in creating ads.
 
Benefits:
 
- A fun, friendly team
- An accessible designer and advertising manager to assist you
- Private forum with Advertising section for communication
- Get all my new releases with no LOs required
 
Interested? Please send the following to stephanne@snipsandsnailsscraps.com by April 30th:
 
- Name and a little bit about yourself
- Design and CT Commitments
- Link to your Gallery
 
An acknowledgement email and follow-up questionnaire will be sent to all applicants. Decision to be made on May 1st (one or two spots available).
 
I am super excited for iNSD next weekend. I have so much going on and it's all so exciting. Come back next week on May 1st to check out what I have for the GingerScraps Buffet and in the GingerScraps $1 Bake Sale. And there will be a new freebie for you on FB on May 1st as well, part of an awesome new train that takes off that day! Don't miss out!
 
Are you subscribed to my newsletter? Never miss another freebie, coupon, release, or announcement by getting all the info straight to your inbox! You can subscribe on the left sidebar!





1 comment:

  1. fantastic many thanks and blessings to you ,hugs Nana Kat

    ReplyDelete