Friday, April 19, 2013

More Favorites are Back + Freebies!


Happy Friday Everyone! This week has been quite a week. My thoughts and prayers go out to the people involved in the Boston Marathon bombings, whether they were injured, or someone they love was hurt or killed, and all of the Boston area right now as things are quite scary I imagine. Stay safe everyone. Here in the Midwest we're dealing with bad flooding, prayers for everyone affected by that. My parents have several inches of water in their finished basement, not cool! We have some in ours here at our rental but the basement isn't finished and has a sump pump so the floor isn't covered. Thankfully nearly everything we had down there was either in or on top of Rubbermaid tubs or shelving. We caught it early and nothing in the 3 boxes that weren't got wet. Just drying out a couple empty suitcases!

So on to this week's stuff. I brought back a few of my favorites to my guest stores. At ScrapMatters, you can get Unique and my Vellum Collection for 20% Off through Sunday. Save more by grabbing the Bundles!

 
 
Also at ScrapMatters it's Mixed Matters time! 5 awesome grab bags with huge savings! Save at least 74%. And for each grab bag you buy, you will be entered to win a $10 gc to ScrapMatters! My kit is in #4, for those who want to know! These are only on sale through Thurs. Next week you will find my kit along with some additional add-ons in my store.
 
 
At GingerScraps, my Grazzi Collection is back and 20% Off through Sunday. Save 26% by grabbing the Bundle!
 
 
 
I want to thank everyone who applied to my CT Call. I got so many wonderful applications. It was so fun looking at everyone's LOs. I am so excited to announce my new CT Members: Maike, Tamie, Teresa, Suzan, and Crystal! You will be seeing some awesome LOs from them in the coming months!
 
Now for some freebies! Kim made you this cluster with Unique and Joey made you a cluster with Grazzi! Enjoy!
 
 
 

 
 
Only two more weeks until iNSD! I've got a lot going on that you won't want to miss: new product collections, blog/FB train freebies and my newsletter subscribers will receive an exclusive coupon to save even more in my stores, so be sure that you are signed up (left sidebar has the link)!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment