Friday, April 12, 2013

*NEW* Novella Collection + Freebies!


Happy Friday! I had a super busy day today. I was helping Andrew with our youth garage sale at the church. It was quite chilly and a little misty but we had a lot of die hard bargain hunters anyway!

I have a brand new collection at ScrapMatters called Novella. I really love to read so this one is near to my heart. You can grab Novella, the Journal Cards, Alphas, and Cardstocks for 20% Off through Sunday or grab the Bundle at 31% Off to save more!

 
 
At GingerScraps this week I have a few more favorites back. You can now get Eclectic, Girasole, and Letters from Tuscany for 20% Off through Sunday. Or grab the Bundles for only $9.99. I also have some great news! I will be staying on and guesting at GingerScraps for the month of May as well!
 
 
I have a couple freebies for you today. First I have a book border freebie that coordinates with Novella that Kim made for you and second a cluster freebie that Joey made for you to coordinate with Letters from Tuscany.
 
 
 
 
 
 
And don't forget about the CT Call! 3 more days to send me your application. I would love to see your LOs!
 
I hope you are all getting ready for iNSD coming up May 4th. I'm getting ready and there are going to be a lot of fun things going on at ScrapMatters and GingerScraps and beyond! I will be back next week!
 





3 comments:

  1. Hello and Thank you for these great downloads...

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK you! I absolutely LOVE this book boarder and the other freebies!

    ReplyDelete