Friday, April 5, 2013

*NEW* Child at Heart, A Life Full of Riches, and Freebies!


Happy Friday Everyone!

We're right at the end of spring break here. It's been nice to have a break from our usual daily routine of school for Samuel and all our activities. My life is about to get more crazy though as spring sports are starting up. Next week both of the boys begin karate one day a week and Samuel starts soccer. So we will be very busy with running back and forth. I am looking forward to the warmer temperatures though so that we can finally start getting outside more. Most of the snow is now gone except for the huge piles in parking lots, but it's shrinking rapidly now that it's starting to stay above freezing at night and the spring flowers are starting to sprout.

This week I have a brand new collection at ScrapMatters called Child at Heart. If you happened by my FB page in Feb. and March, you were able to grab the Add-On as my FB freebie (check out my new one for April if you haven't already!). I have been patiently waiting to release this collection as it was due out the week that OSD went down in February. You'll have to excuse the vintage Valentine's cards that are part of the kit, since that holiday is definitely past us, but you might have a few pictures that you haven't scrapped yet. But that's only a small part of this collection, the rest of it is most definitely fit for scrapping any occasion, both adults and children alike. And the colors are very bright and cheerful for spring! Child at Heart and the Add-On, Alphas, Journal Cards, and Cardstocks are 20% Off through Sunday. If you want to save more, grab the Bundle for 39% Off.
 
 
 
Don't forget that today is the last day to grab my April Mix a Kit Products: Vintage Spring for 20% Off as well. They go back to regular price tomorrow.
 
 
Additionally, you will find the rest of the products in my store for 20% Off through Sunday as well. This includes my Winter Frost Collection (Bundle is 40% Off), School is Ghoul with Mari Koegelenberg, and my Wish You Were Here Collection (Kit is 25% Off all of April, and Bundle is 31% Off). So be sure to get your shopping in before the sale is over.
 
At GingerScraps, I have my A Life Full of Riches Collection. This collection has been revamped with some new elements. You can grab the Kit, Clusters and Overlays, Stacked Papers, and Cardstocks for 20% Off through Sunday. Save more by grabbing the Bundle at 33% Off.
 
 
 
Don't forget that today is the last day to grab my Nature's Delight Buffet Items and Bake Sale Items (We Go Together Mini, Fresh Spring Stacked Papers, and Fresh Spring Cardstocks) for only $1.00. The Buffet items will go to regular price tomorrow and the other items will be 20% Off through Sunday along with the Fresh Spring Kit. The Fresh Spring Bundle is currently 38% Off but that discount will also be reduced tomorrow. So be sure to grab the deals while they last!
 
 
 
Also, don't forget to get your applications sent for my CT Call! You can see the previous post for additional details. I love meeting new friends, and have several openings on my team. So don't be shy, I'd love to see your LOs!
 

 
Wow! I didn't realize that I had so much to say today. But we are finally to the freebies! Kim and Joey made these great freebies for you that coordinate with Child at Heart and A Life Full of Riches. Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 

I hope you all have a great week. I have another new collection waiting to be released and some of my favorites will be back at GingerScraps! See you next week!

 





1 comment: