Monday, April 1, 2013

*NEW* Guest Stores, Deals, CT Call and Freebies!


I hope that everyone had a Happy Easter yesterday! We spent a wonderful time of celebration with our church family in the morning and then we had a wonderful time with my family in the afternoon. The boys had a massive egg hunt at grandma's house, grandma is known for going a bit overboard! Their easter baskets from her were almost the size of small laundry baskets LOL!

It has been a long month of preparation for my new guest stores to open and we are finally there! I have so much to tell you about today and I'm so excited to be back to selling again!

First, I will be guesting at ScrapMatters through June! I'm so excited to be working with all of the girls there. Such fun! You can find my guest store here: http://shop.scrapmatters.com/snips-and-snails-designs/

So here is what is happening at ScrapMatters!

It's Mix a Kit time and I have 4 new products that coordinate with all the other Mix a Kit Products. Here is my Vintage Spring Collection. It will be 20% Off through April 5th.

 
It's also Manic Monday! Today ONLY get my Winter Frost Kit for 50% Off.
 
 
Also on special this month is Wish You Were Here. As an April featured kit, it will be 25% off all month.
 
 
You will also find my School is Ghoul Collab with Mari Koegelenberg, and the add-ons for Winter Frost and Wish You Were Here 20% Off through Sunday. If you want to save more, you can buy the Winter Frost and Wish You Were Here Bundles! I will have some new stuff for you on Friday so check back!
 
Next, I am guesting at Gingerscraps for the month of April. What a fun place! You can find my guest store here: http://store.gingerscraps.net/-Guest-SnipsNSnails/
 
Here is what is happening at GingerScraps!
 
It's time for the GingerScraps Buffet! I have 4 new products that coordinate with the other Buffet products. Here is the Nature's Delight Collection. They are $1.00 each through April 5th.
 
 
It's also Bake Sale time at Gingerscraps. The following products are also $1.00 through April 5th: We Go Together Mini, Fresh Spring Stacked Papers, and Fresh Spring Cardstocks. After that they will be 20% Off through Sunday.
 
 
Fresh Spring is also back in the GingerScraps shop and it is 20% off through Sunday. And the Fresh Spring Bundle is available for 38% Off through Sunday as well.
 
I will be bringing some of my favorite collections back to ScrapMatters and Gingerscraps during my guest months. All collections that I re-release at GingerScraps will be retired after April so this is the last chance to grab them before they are gone for good.
 
I have a journal card freebie for you that coordinates with the Vintage Spring Mix a Kit stuff! Enjoy!
 
 

 
I also have a new FB freebie on my FB Fanpage. It's a Me Thing was part of an OSD collab named the same thing, so be sure to check your stash. Like my page to unlock the download and click the FB Fan Freebie Tab.
 

 
It's also time for a CT Call again! Now that I'm starting back up again I'm looking for a few new faces for my team!
 
 
Requirements:
- 4 LOs per month (or 2 hybrid projects)
- LOs posted in 3 galleries and your blog (or another gallery)
- Enable once per month
- Hybrid CTs must post 1 tutorial per quarter
 
Benefits:
- Access to all my products in store and new releases
- New Releases are usually to the team about 2 week before release
- Private CT Forum, CT Manager, Advertising Team
- Accessible Designer and CT Manager who understand that life happens!
- Fun, friendly team
 
Interested? Please send me an email at stephanne@snipsandsnailsscraps.com with the following included:
 
- Tell me about yourself
- Current CT and design committments
- Link to your biggest gallery
- Links to FB, Blog, etc. if applicable
 
I can't wait to hear from you! All applications will receive confirmation upon receipt. Calls ends on April 15th and all acceptance and regrets sent by April 18th.


 



 





No comments:

Post a Comment